[NTLK] is there a way to move the folders from one newt to another?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 18:33:34 EDT

Hello all,
I was wondering if there is a way to move all the folder info to another
newt. I am "moving in" to a 2100 and while I can do it manually that is
anoying at times. I know that the info is stored in the system soup (and I
think user defs is the slot name, have to look to be sure though). Anyway
to move just the slot over? Or better yet some little utility that can do
it easier?

-Dan