Re: [NTLK] NCU on WindowsXP

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 23:14:44 EDT

BUT be warned that the shareware version ony lets u use it for a limited
amount of time b4 it shuts off. i have used 2 instances of slowdown on my
win2k pc for backing up. the first instance both slIders to the right. the
second istancE the top slider all the way to the right and the bottom slider
betweena half way and a third from the rght. it allowed me to backup both
internal and two cards.

hth,
LAG