Re: [NTLK] Palm Interface...BREAK!

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 22:04:22 EDT

>On 7/5/02 @ 3:58 AM, David Orriss wrote:
>
>I would still go with the HE330. Reasons:
>
>- Cheaper

True!

>- Compliant to more HW standards (CF and SD/MMC)

Yeah, as I mentioned in my message, I sure wish Sony would adopt one or
both of these standards. The Memory Stick is just too proprietary right
now. Plus it costs more than the other two types for the same capacity.

>- I can stick a standard keyboard on it (thanks to the GoType). :-)

Good keyboards. I have one and used it a lot when I traveled with my
Palm device.

>Tho you are right.. the PEG-NR70V is nice...

Sony has a way with electronics!

I remember quite fondly, the PB100. I decided on the PB170 at the time.
But it was a very difficult decision. The PB100 sure was nice.

Sushi