[NTLK] Adventures in Programming Vol. 1

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 11:20:42 EDT

Hello all, I finally got off my butt andd started
this journey but I am already running into problems.

1) Is there some trick or special configuratiion
necessary to run NTK on a Mac running OS9.x??? When I
try to open it I get an error saying the program
couldn't be opened because of some "unknown error"
(man that message is annoying). I replaced all the
extensions and preferances in the right places and
even overwrote the newer one's with those that came
with NTK.....HELP....!!!

2) There was a book called: Programming for the
Newton: using Macintosh, by Julie McKeehan. I say on
one of the websites maintained by a list-member(i
think) that the book was on UNNA so that the no longer
kept it on their site ( i guess they did at one time).
I have searched all over the archives but can't find
it anywhere can someone point me in the right
direction. Or send me a copy (in whatever format, if
it's legal and all)
TIA

=====
MuHammed Jamal Lonon