Re: [NTLK] Outlook synchronization

From: Sharon Stewart (sharon_at_stewartcentral.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 15:59:27 EDT

Thanks, Jim--Well, this is a home network; I'm admin of my machine and
my husband and I are the IT people, though my husband said he'd be happy
to work out a deal ;-) I checked my internet options and did have some
active-x options disabled. I changed that, but I'm still not having any
luck and we don't have active-x blocked on the network.

Still puzzled,

Sharon

Most likely you are on a network that doesn't allow active-x or you are
not an administrator on your machine. Suck up to your IT people.

--
Jim Johnston
Teacher