Re: [NTLK] Urgent! Need help configuring WaveLan!!!

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 18:25:36 EDT

I notice that I have to pop the card and reinsert whenever I change
the Wavelan configuration in any way. For example, I have different
setups at work and home. When I come home I change the worksite to
"Home" (which has the correct Wavelan paramaters for my home network)
and I have to eject/reinsert the card before connecting or else the
connection will fail.

This is with the Lucent WaveLan Silver.

Perhaps this was the reason why you were unable to connect on the
Apple Store network?

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd        |   "If I'm going to keep on visiting you,
San Francisco, CA           |   I'll have to send you some good sherry."

PGP Public key can be found on most servers.