Re: [NTLK] Newton Contacts to iPod

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 13:59:01 EDT

You could:

1) Export them to VCF with NewtDump (Windows only, and I suspect you are a=

Mac-using iPod owner) - http://www=2Echuma=2Eorg/code/newton/newtdump/

2) Run an NPDS server and download cards as VCFs - see the NPDS home page:=

http://npds=2Efree=2Efr/ - assumes you have an Ethernet card and a home ne=
twork

3) Use Newtourage to sync Names to MS Entourage, and then export from=20
Entourage to VCF - see Newtourage:
http://delcannsoftware=2Ecom/

Can't think of any more off the top of my head=2E

-- Victor