Re: [NTLK] [OT] Climate modification of NE US - Newtontalk to blame :-)

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 15:29:30 EDT

Than, definitely it *WOULDN'T* count!!!!

-Laurent.

brain dump n.: [common] The act of telling someone everything one knows
about a particular topic or project. Typically used when someone is going to
let a new party maintain a piece of code. Conceptually analogous to an
operating system core dump in that it saves a lot of useful state before an
exit. "You'll have to give me a brain dump on FOOBAR before you start your
new job at HackerCorp." See core dump (sense 4). At Sun, this is also known
as `TOI' (transfer of information).