Re: [NTLK] Newton Users in or near Hamburg, Germany?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 02:36:46 EDT

>Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:34:57 +0200
>From: "Chris_at_Backstage" <webmaster_at_backstage.de>
>
>with all the NUG meetings as seen on the list and knowing that there are
>several Newton Users in Hamburg, why not have a get together?
>
>I have already contacted a few persons through addresses found on the web.
>If there is anyone else on this list interested in taking part in such a
>meeting, please contact me off list.
>
>It will be NewtonTalk, but also some TechTalk. So if you can show us how bad
>PoketWindows is or you have a prototype of the upcomming TabletPC, then
>bring it along :-) !

Sorry for staying on list ;) but I suggest you just take this to
de.comp.sys.handhelds.newton as well, there might be one or two
persons who are not enlisted on NTLK.

BTW, what does "several" mean? Let's see... okay, I know there four
actively newted persons in town, me included, there should be more
though...

Oliver :)

--
BIG BUSINESS IS A JUNGLE. THE APPLE NEWTON IS YOUR MACHETE.