Re: [NTLK] PCMCIA GPS Units....

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 07:53:49 EDT

Brad,
I will try to remember to get back to you when I have the units,
however please be aware that a certain amount of work is needed to
build a complete unit around these modules, also the soldering is
quite fiddly and mostly on a surface-mount scale.
I can e-mail a copy of the data sheet to you if you wish.
Ben.