Re: [NTLK] Clarity vs. Gradepoint

From: James Johnston (jimthej_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 11:40:07 EDT

http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/GradePoint1.51/

Check archives for my previous comments. Be aware that GradePoint implements
it's own printing routines for reports and it is a little slow in generating
the reports. Once they start printing it is great. I liked it very much.
Even if I did lose a quarter's grades to a dead Newton about 3 days before
the quarter's end.

--
Jim Johnston
Teacher