Re: [NTLK] Wireless (IEEE 802.11b or IRDA) connection to OS X

From: Darius Zendeh (newton_at_dariuszendeh.de)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 16:21:32 EDT

Laurent,

I am connected to the internet via ADSL. The Airport Basestation (graphite) is connected to the ADSL-Modem via the built-in ethernet-port. I've got an Apple Cube (by the way my Cube is tuned with a dual 500MHz processor upgrade), connected to the lnternet via an original Airport-Card, an Intel-PC with a Lucent WaveLan Silver and two Newton MP2100s each with a Lucent WaveLan Silver.

Darius.