Re: [NTLK] A Question About Wireless

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 19:05:58 EDT

One other question- can the new driver dynamically discover base
stations? In other words, if it is set to connect over AirPort, can you
just open the Newt, say check mail, and have it connect, even if the
Base Station is not the same one you used the last time? And, if you are
walking, can it jump from one base station to the next as you walk?

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj