Re: [NTLK] OT Apple Cube

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 05:08:07 EDT

on 12-07-2002 11:27, Darius Zendeh at newton_at_dariuszendeh.de wrote:

> You have to use a fan. In my case, I can hear the harddrive, but not the fan.

I replaced my original harddrive with a IBM 48 GB which is very silent and
hardly gives off any heat, so the Cube is almost completely silent.
(slight hiss of the rotation of the harddrive, just audible)

But I have to admit that I'm a silence/audio freak, I never use my Newton
for a long time with the backlight on either...

Robert Benschop