Re: [NTLK] newtpaint to jpeg

From: Cheyanne & Randy (charan_at_olypen.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 07:36:17 EDT

Daniel,

        Well, I could if it worked with my newt. It looks like it works
and even seems to mail files but nothing arrives at the other end even
though the email seem to be the right size to include a little image. I
have the program on the internal stores. Any other hints about how to
use it. It looks like it should be pretty simple. BTW, you stated GIF
below and your site says PICT :-).

thanks,

Randy