Re: [NTLK] OT Apple Cube

From: Darius Zendeh (newton_at_dariuszendeh.de)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 09:31:00 EDT

>> What about the PowerLogic 800mhz or 1Ghz card that is to be available
>> later this month .... do they have a fan? Just wondering ... I have a
>> cube at the office and, like you, enjoy the quiet.
>
>Yes it does :-(
>
>But since the fan is probably the same on the 1 GHz and the 800 MHz, I'm
>wondering if it would be a good idea to get that ultra quit Pabst fan, since
>it will probably survive without too much cooling.
>
>Would you have a link to that fan Darius ?

I bought the fan in Germany. The fan can not be mounted on top of the CPU. It's the kind of fan which are assembled in a power-supply. This fan will be placed on the bottom inside the cube-case. Take a look at:

http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/systems/cube/dual_g4_cube/sonnet_duet_cube/dual g4 cube Sonnet.html

Darius.