[NTLK] anyone ever notice this beaming bug?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 19:14:55 EDT

Hello all,
I have recently found a interesting bug in my 2100 during beaming. If you
set the beaming preferences to "specify when" then say select a bunch of
things though out the day you want to beam to another newt (say a backup
unit at home). Then you put a backup unit (in my case a 130) to either
receive beam or receive beam automatically, doesn't matter which. Then
select them to send on your 2100 it will say "looking for receiver" and the
130 will start up saying "looking for sender" and it will do this even if on
"receive beams automatically" but it won't go any farther, and eventually
time out.

BUT if you reset the preference on the 2100 to "always beam now" then go
into the out box and try to beam everything stored in the outbox, it will go
through no problem and send everything that is queued up.

Anyone ever see this bug?

-Dan