[NTLK] Need help deleting from PocketMoney

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 22:02:08 EDT

I have recently changed banks. I need to delete 8 years worth of data from
PocketMoney (yes, I have exported it).
The Delete Account function only works after deleting all of the
transactions for the account. I don't want to delete 1,758 transactions by
hand. I tried using Find for the account, but Find does not have a Select
All command.
Does anyone know how to delete an account in PM? Or does anyone have an
package that adds a Select All to the Find results?

TIA

Eric