[NTLK] [OT] old OT subject...random numbers

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 01:28:16 EDT

Sorry for the OT here, but SGI finally returned my
email I sent them many months ago.
The discussion was the randomness of random
numbers...I don't want to start yet another OT thread,
but at the time, I was looking for the SGI LavaRand
Random number generator...it was taken down.
But a comunique from Tony Morales at SGI gave me this
link:
http://www.lavarand.org/

It's worth a look at the very least.
Sorry about the interuption...we now return you to
your regularly scheduled Spam and OT subjects.
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting