Re: [NTLK] newtpaint to jpeg

From: Cheyanne & Randy (charan_at_olypen.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 12:30:08 EDT

Daniel,

        Yeah!!! That did it. Now onward to clog up the net with my
scribbles :-).
        I didn't have the latest version of screenshooter installed. It is
a very nice little program; thank you very much.

thanks again,

Randy Gore

On Saturday, July 13, 2002, at 07:49 AM, Daniel Padilla wrote:
> Do you have the latest gifserver package installed?
> http://npds.free.fr/GIF%20Server/
> Do you have the latest screenshooter? I released a new one
> shortly after
> the announcement.
> Yes, the site says pict, but it makes gif images. will change it
> soon. ;-)
> Daniel Padilla
>> Well, I could if it worked with my newt. It looks like it works
>> and even seems to mail files but nothing arrives at the other end even
>> though the email seem to be the right size to include a little
>> image. I
>> have the program on the internal stores. Any other hints about how to
>> use it. It looks like it should be pretty simple. BTW, you stated GIF
>> below and your site says PICT :-).
>> thanks,
>> Randy
>> On Thursday, July 11, 2002, at 12:31 PM, Daniel Padilla wrote:
>>> You could use Screenshooter. It takes screen shots of the whole
>>> or
>>> part of the screen and can send send them as GIF's via SimpleMail.
>>> http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm
>>> Daniel Padilla

---
* Liberal (Random House):
    1.a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox,
          or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from
           bigotry.
       b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for
           progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of
           others; broad-minded.