Re: [NTLK] alternative interfaces - tou.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 15:54:36 EDT

The Qbe I use has an attachment that props the screen at a 45 degree angle =
or sharper up if I reposition the stand. The stand doubles as port =
replicator.
If the touchscreen was more accurate I would use it more. It's fun moving =
files/folders around, especially when I install Newton .pkgs --> =
'drag-and-lift'. :-)