Re: [NTLK] Thanks for Downloading Advice

From: lesi (lesi_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 18:20:13 EDT

Hi! I'm new to the list. This is my first post. And I'd like to say that
I'm excited about the possibilities of the Newton to help me keep myself
organized in more efficient ways than ever before.

Thanks for any help and contributions in advance!

May I ask:
How do you play Quicktime movies on a Newt and what is the best
performance output that you have/or know has been achieved.

Is it really big or is it really a perfect size, just big compared to
what's out right now?

Do you know about accel modification and how much difference does it
really make?

I'll be looking out for your replies. Thx!