[NTLK] need some advice on a few matters

From: Tad Crohn (t.crohn_at_attbi.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 22:47:58 EDT

> If anyone could advise me on these MP2100 questions, I would appreciate
> it:

1. is there any program that will allow me to continue writing in Notes
without the screen scrolling automatically once the screen is filled up?
It's so annoying to me writing and have to skip back down all the time.
Also, is there a way to scroll up through a note with the arrow key so
that it will move up past the screen into the rest of the note? It
always stops at the screen margin.

2. I recently bought an iMac. How do I transfer files from the Newton to
the iMac? Will I be able to do backups onto the iMac?

3. What kind of card do people recommend so I can send faxes with my
Newton?

4. Any advice on finding a 32 MB card on e-Bay. I've looked and can't
seem to find one.

Thanks for any and all help.

Tad Crohn