Re: [NTLK] Happy Birthday List Dad!

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 10:55:45 EDT

But then it wouldn't be at Newtontalk.net :)

Seriously, the newtontalk.net domain is slowly expanding into new things,
like the developer and user group hosting (neither of which were set up by
me: thanks Bill, Paul, bunch, and carneous).

A central Newton Event / NUG meeting calendar is an excellent idea. I think
I will seriously look at that. The polls were only set up when needed (that
is, when people replying to e-mails that acted as polls got way out of hand).

You can upload Newton-related files anytime to the UNNA dropbox (see the link
on www.unna.org) and always post an announcement here that they're available
there. With an added bonus that they will be added to the archive.

Doing stuff at Yahoo alongside this list would also be an administrative
nightmare, and I'm not interested in another one of those - I already have
UNNA :) But please send me any ideas you have for new things that could be
added to the newtontalk.net website. I'm pretty nice about that kind of
thing.

-- Victor
List dad extraordinare
(Currently looking for a sysadmin job in the Toronto area starting in Sept)