Re: [NTLK] Dog in a manger.

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 15:24:19 EDT

> I suspect that the first real user interface for InkWell will be the
> touch pads on PowerBooks. That seems to be an easy one to implement.

   As I recall, this was the original speculation, that the touchpad would come with a stylus so you could sign your name and such.. though HWR would be kind of silly on a 2.5in square touchpad.. unless they made the whole damn bottom of the powerbook a pad (though then you really have to do something about the "palm brushing the bottom" problem with capacitive pads like the powerbooks.

Jim