[NTLK] Anyone/Who is selling their Newton?

From: lesi (lesi_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 01:49:57 EDT

Hi. I noticed that someone was selling some of their Newtons. I can't
find the URL though. I just lost an auction that I really wanted to win.
I couldn't go that high today. I really need a Newton ASAP. And on top
of that, I don't even know how to use one - but the sooner I get a good
unit the sooner I'll use it to improve the quality of my life experience.

Any help would be much appreciated. Even if it's just talk and
information about the Newt. Please email me privately. Thanks again.