Re: [NTLK] Tibet and Quicktake?

From: Till (till_k_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 04:34:43 EDT

>I was looking at the FAQ regarding cameras that are compatible with
>Tibet.
>The FAQ specifically states that it is not compatible with Quicktake.
>But it says that it is
>compatible with Fuji. Which models? Isn't the Quicktake 200 a Fuji
>camera with Apple packaging?

I don=B4t know about that, but even slight changes in the transfer
protocol seem to render Tibet unable to connect to the camera. I had
an Agfa ePhoto 780c, no luck, althought the 780 reportedly does work.
As for the Fuji models, I just tried to connect to a Fuji MX-2700. If
the camera is in connect mode, Tibet tries to "wake it up", but then
times out.
So, it seems that it won=B4t ever work until someone gets hold of the
Tibet source code.

Till