Re: [NTLK] HWR challenge (with prize!)

From: Pedro Hobbyfrazoo (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 00:41:43 EDT

then, after you're done trying it on your newt, go get on Limewire and
find a copy of os 10.2, and do it in Ink. lookie:

http://www.rumortracker.com/framesets/macosxrumors/index.html

cool screenshots of the HWR from Jaguar...and a note that the os runs
about 40% faster than 10.1.5. see it at the keynote tomorrow morning!