[NTLK] buttonbar enhancement options pls

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 14:24:41 EDT

hey all-- I've been fooling around with my 2100 some more these days,
and am looking for a buttonbar enhancement that will provide the
following:

1/ reduce the size of the icons
2/ allow 2 rows of icons, instead of the standard 1 row

really that's all I want. Frills might be nice, but I already have a
rather frilly newt I've gotten used to.

I have ALREADY tried Barkeep, GestureLaunch, Dashboard. And I think
ButtonBarPlus (but now I cant seem to remember it).
Barkeep was ok, but squished the icons all into each other (and no 2
rows there)
Dashboard was fine, but most of its features I already have in other
apps, so I don;t really see the need in paying $25US for it... it
just repeats a lot of what I already have on my newt.

I've been checking UNNA etc, but I thought it was time to ask the
listees for tips. Anyone using cool buttonbar enhancements that'll do
what I need?
Please let me know!