Re: [NTLK] Newton-like tech in Macs (was: Steve's love/hate..

From: Jack Skoda (jskoda_at_skoda.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 15:09:02 EDT

On Wednesday, July 17, 2002, at 02:40 , David Abramowitz wrote:

> Didn't Willy Wonka have the patent on lickable interfaces (wallpaper)?

Lick a snoz berry and it tastes like a snoz berry..

BTW: It looks like Handsping has discontinued the Visor line.
Tried to replace my MP2100 with a Prism and it was ok when I could
sync with Entourage but once I went to X my Visor was a poor imitation
of the 2100...

--
Jack Skoda <jskoda_at_ellacoya.com>		Ellacoya Networks
Senior Software Engineer				www.ellacoya.com