Re: [NTLK] NTLK] buttonbar enhancement options pls

From: JDR (newton_at_buzzroom.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 09:01:23 EDT

Alex wrote:

> hey all-- I've been fooling around with my 2100 some more these days,
> and am looking for a buttonbar enhancement that will provide the
> following:
>
> 1/ reduce the size of the icons
> 2/ allow 2 rows of icons, instead of the standard 1 row

It's been a while but I am almost certain the ButtonBar Plus *does*
allow you to have 2 rows of slightly shrunken icons. It may be worth
the effort to demo it.

Also, I believe that Backdrop Plus allows you to put any number of
icons above the icon bar. You might find this to be a less
constraining solution.

Cheers,

JDR