Re: [NTLK] Simplemail -10061 - restricting Newton to lower 2MB memory

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 22:46:00 EDT

I use Eudora too, with a unupgraded 2000, and have downloaded up to 30 or
so emails without errors or a system lockup. I wonder, on a 2100, would it
be possible to switch the upper 2MB block of the DRAM on and off between
resets? Then you could start up in "2MB mode", download the email, then
restart in "4MB mode" to do other stuff..

  Apologies if this idea has been hashed out before..

Jim

--- begin quoted text
I had to start using Eudora...I could never fix this problem other than by
.