Re: [NTLK] [OT] Dot-mac overpriced petition etc

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 01:38:29 EDT

on 7/18/02 9:16 PM, Chet Johns at cjohns_at_mac.com wrote:

> I suspect though that the $129
> price tag for OS 10.2 will be an excuse for users who have not moved to OS X
> to remain in classic a little longer.

Actually, I think the exact opposite is true. I haven't spent a penny on X
yet. I've been waiting for a version of X to come out that I considered
worth the money. It may be that Jaguar will be that version. The cost for me
is the same, whether I waited until now, or wait longer. At some point, I
will have to pay the $129. I'm simply glad I didn't do it before now. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland