Re: [NTLK] Heap

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 06:33:49 EDT

>> 2) Is there a "free" program ou there that provides
>> the functionalty of HeapSaver I would register my demo
>> but the money's tighter than...well you know.

>I don't think so... its functionality is pretty unique. To find out what
>HeapSaver does:
>
>http://www.unna.org/unna/utilites/HeapSaver1.07/Heap%20Saver.txt
>
>read the first paragraph of that.

Heapmagic is authored by a Japanese individual, and IIRC does the same
thing for free. I seem to recall that Paul Guyot might have had a tech.
reason for preferring it over Standalone's Heapsaver, but maybe I recall
incorrectly.

If it isn't on UNNA somewhere you can google for the author's web page.
You can't read the description without Japanese browser but the link for
the app is in English.