Re: [NTLK] Geez people, freaking get over it

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 11:15:11 EDT

SO, what im reading is that apple is a business just like any other company
and they are going after the almighty dollar and not "the experience" that
apple and so many of you have spoke so highly about. so does this mean that
i will start seeing the apple logo in a death star motiff?
now before you start the windows bashing again, just think, this might just
be the first step in many for apple. so becareful where u start throwing
those stones.
i usually stay out of these convos but i am finding this convo between the
mac addicts very amusing. did i say very amusing yet? 8-)

LAG