[NTLK] Prototype Newton w/ screencover

From: John Venzon (jvenzon_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 02:26:25 EDT

Hello everyone!

Just a quick note, a shameless plug, if you all don't mind...

I'm the owner of www.newtonmuseum.com and I've been trying to assemble a
complete in the box set of the entire Newton line, and I've managed to get
every variation of each model, EXCEPT the 2000 and 2100. So in the interest of
generating money to purchase these two items, I've put up two auctions for
some of my more rare items, including prototype H1000 (with the screen cover -
as seen in "Defying Gravity") 110 and 120. If you are interested, buzz on over
to:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jvenzon&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Of if this sort of thing feels crass to you, go to www.newtonmuseum.com to see
the items in a non ebay setting.

Thanks,
John
Curator Newton Museum

PS If anyone has a boxed 2000 or 2100 they want to sell, email me at
curator_at_newtonmuseum.com with the price. Thanks!