Re: [NTLK] OT Re: Dot-mac overpriced - glee in the lawyers' eyes..

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 15:04:36 EDT

>Still doesn't make sense.
>You can get 100MB at Yahoo and only pay $9.95 for the
>entire year!

You can get 100 MB at Free.fr and pay 0 for the entire year. In fact,
you can get as many times 100 MB as you want. The only thing is that
you need a postal address in France to get the login/password by
snail mail. A hotel is fine.

>But your best bet is to get your own domain and your
>email from that. There are places on the net where you
>register your domain, and they will offer you email
>services with that domain! Usually for under $25 per
>year!

Gandi (Gandi.net) is 12 Euros per year. I know that the US dollar is
low nowadays, but it's still much less than 25 USD.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/