[NTLK] All of this talk

From: Jason Sommers (sommersj2_at_msn.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 15:41:04 EDT

All of this talk about having to pay for a service. I am sad to say that I have been using a PC for the past two years. I am not happy about that. I would much rather be using a Mac but being a college student I cannot affort the Mac. I have to agree they make a great computer and operation system. But I really don't think that were are here to complain about Apple's choice to charge for the iTools or for that matter the .mac address. We have to remember that Apple is a business and they are here to make money other wise we would all have the fasted G4 and Powerbook. Could we please get back to the talk of the Newton.

I am very happy to be getting back to the Newton. I have tried the Palm, Pocket PC and a few others including the good old fashion paper planner, but after all of my testing I am happy to report that I am going back to my Newton. I have just purchased a Newton 2000 upgraded to a 2100. I would just like to know where I can get some great applications for it so that I can get back into the swing of the Newton.

May the Newton live for ever. If we need to do anything that is get Apple to release a new Newton.

Jason Sommers
sommersj2_at_msn.comGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com