[NTLK] back on the list. anyone need a 2100?

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 18:00:53 EDT

Well, I'm back on the list after being gone for a couple of months. I
just moved and am finally out from under most of the boxes. In the
process of sorting through my stuff, I've decided to sell one of my
beloved 2100s. I'll make this short and sweet:
Newton 2100 (original) in great shape (no major scratches on body or
screen) with original stylus.
32meg pretec memory card
leather newton brand case (bookcase-style case, I think it's called)
serial dongle
ac adapter
battery pack (still holds a good charge)
I'll see if I have an extra ethernet card as well, but I'm not sure.

It works great, and has been my backup pda for a while. I just don't
need the backup now. It's got quite a bit of software installed, and
I'll just delete my personal data.

I'm asking $199 or best offer, so if anyone's interested, contact me off
list. I'm only selling it because I haven't ever needed the spare, so I
figure someone else can make use of it.