Re: [NTLK] steve jobs signature

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 19:50:56 EDT

>>> You should have had him autograph your Newton while you were at it.
>>>
>>> Randy

>that might be true. but if i had his signature on my newton it would be a
>nice coup to have it and best, it 'll bring a few extra bucks if i sold it.
>ron

Heck, Steve's signature is inside every original Mac (the small box with
the 9" screen). I once had to take my SE apart to add memory, and the
entire original Mac team had their signature's impressed into the case
mold. Steve doesn't capitalize his name.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

NuShields: Your best defense against screen damage
http://www.NuShield.com

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513