Re: [NTLK] Classroom Teacher Exchange and Wireless Questions

From: Anton Balaban (balaban_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 19:55:23 EDT

Stephen Jendraszak <stevehj_at_mac.com> wrote:

> 2) How does one convert a NewtonWorks drawing to PICT? I saved it to my
> computer using eMate Classroom Exchange, but the included converter
> application will not open it due to a "system error."

I used NCU for this, works like a charm (through NewtonWorks export), but
you will get a vector-based pict on the desktop. You can open it with Adobe
Illustrator, for example, and edit it there. Or you can open pict in Simple
Text and make screenshot to convert drawing to raster (not sure if this is
correct word, I mean the one that uses pixels) pict file.

Anton Balaban