Re: [NTLK] Lucite Holding Stand? (WAS: Kevin's MP2KU For Sale)

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 21:13:13 EDT

>>=20
>> In Kevin's collection of Newton stuff for sale is a =FCber-cool Lucite
>> stand. I'm sure it's a generic, book-type stand, but it fits PERFECTLY.
>> Maybe the pen-holding hole is a custom drill-job? Does anyone know where
>> to get these?

Actually it was made for the Newton. It was by Road Runner, the same guys
that made the original The Barrier screen covers. I have one as well, it
works very well, and I like how they made it bigger than the standard 110,
120, or 130 size at the time so it even fits the 2000's. All the other
stands like "the Executive" were sized perfectly for the 1xx machines and so
the 2000's hang off a bit (though those stands still work ok, if you don't
mind a bit of each edge hanging off).

-Dan