Re: [NTLK] Overclock 5mhz crystals

From: Bernie A. Goltermann (bagoltermann_at_ksaits.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 03:03:37 EDT

>You can use a magnetic reed switch and put a magnet on the serial door.
> When it is shut it will run fast and open slow.

That's a possibility, but clearances might be a problem for the magnet
on the door. Also, you always be running 'slow' during a charge or when
you have a keyboard plugged in. Nice thought though. Anybody else got
ideas on where or what to use as an alternative switch?

Bernie

--
"We no longer view Apple as in a battle for PC market share -- instead we see the platform becoming a premium PC, capturing selective PC demand."   May 20, 2002 UBS Warburg analyst Don Young