Re: [NTLK] 2

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 14:27:27 EDT

Will,

> 2) When in Notes and only notes trying to use the keyboard I get a
> message saying:
>
> (i) Newton
> Sorry, a problem has occurred.
> (-48419)

It may be that you have a single corrupted note in the soup that happens to
be the one that the Notepad is trying to open when you go to the Notepad.

I had a similar problem with -48418 and discovered that a sound note had
been damaged. Deleting it with SBM Utilities solved the problem. You will
have to identify the store the note is on so if you have cards in your Newt
try removing them - if the problem remains it's on the internal store.

To actually trace the route to that bad note I used BugTrap and the NTK to
report the activity at the time of the error being thrown, this was enough
to identify the note.

Software is on UNNA.

Joel.