Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b13

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 00:37:01 EDT

>I'm pleased to announce that ATA support works with my SanDisk Smart
>Disk adapter. Will the driver be able to support volumes larger than
>4MB in the future?

Oh yeah, this is the FAQ I forgot on my page. Of course it will.

>I did notice on my card that while viewing items on the card store in
>Extras, things ran slow, and transferring items to the card store was a
>little slow as well. What are the useful utilities to check out system
>speed and read/write speed?

Slow? Here the speed of my cards is similar to linear cards. You can
check Nick's TestIt.

BTW, I have found another bug yesterday (the web page has been
updated). It leads to a corruption of the data on the card when
rather complex operations are done. I'm not sure it will show up with
a 4 MB store, though.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/