[NTLK] Source for DIL switches

From: Robert Locatelli (sickofthecrap_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 05:01:26 EDT

Hi hardware freaks,
I've successfully cut SMT switches (with 4 or 8 switches) into single
switches. By sacrificing the neighbour switch you may get a completely
closed switch which looks optically perfect.
If we could find a VCO x-tal with a tuning range from 3.686MHz to 5MHz one
wouldn't need long wires with RF. Only a variable DC voltage would have to
be lead to a potentiometer. And beside that we could smoothly change the
speed and check up until which max frequency the particular Newton works
reliable.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand