Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b13

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 09:17:03 EDT

Marco,

Again it depends on your needs.

If you want to play large sound files, or use other large memory
requirement type files, then the large memory space is worthwhile, and in
many cases needed.

If on the other hand you fill it only with apps, then yes, you probably
will have problems with available memory and will need to freeze quite a
few of the apps.

Also, I believe that that you would need to partition the 256MB CF into
64MB or smaller partitions. Then just mount the partition that you want
to use.

...but I defer to the expert, Paul, for answers to your questions on the
memory limitations.

Sushi