Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b13

From: Gavin Williams (gavinwilliams_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 10:51:02 EDT

This is just one reason why that much space would be quite needed:

http://www.pixell.net/doppler/newton/

Please note the add for the ATA drivers at the bottom, because this is
the kind of this that it is marketed for. Just because you don't use
this software, or anything else that requires this much space, doesn't
mean that no market exists. And i know im kinda being a dick by not
dropping this, and im not trieng to attack you, but since the guy first
posted about this driver update i remembered seeing this page and
thinking "How the deuce am i supposed to store a decent amount of mp3's
on 32 mb of space?" As soon as i saw that post this was the first thing
that entered my mind. I know it still may not be that practical, but its
another thing to "WOW!" people with when you show off your Newton, which
i know we all love doing. Im sorry if someone else already posted and
pointed this page out, i don't get to read all the posts as they come in
so i miss a lot.