Re: [NTLK] attention deficit

From: Gavin Williams (gavinwilliams_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 17:05:58 EDT

Im not really sure about anything i wish i was introduced to at that
young an age. i suppose if i hadnt bean introduced to computers so young
i would say that. Your so right about migrating to computers though. And
your right, when im on the computer i cant just sit and read something,
im always clicking around, selecting and deselecting chunks of text,
stuff like that. I find the best thing for me, better than any
amphetamine, is excercise. I joined the winter swim team, which meets at
5:00 in the morning 3 days a week, and on those 3 days im a completely
different, controlled person. Plus i sleep a lot better. It kinda
reminds me of fight club. So, back to the newton, i think that when im
in a class where im in the back i spend more time on it then listening.
Not good, but im the kinda guy where my grades don't show it.