[NTLK] [ANN] Newted Community Membership Passes 800 Mark

From: Grant [Thumbnail] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 23:27:48 EDT

How about them apples, Isaac?

This week the Newted Community membership roster passed the 800 member
mark. Coincidentally, it was six months ago almost to the day when I
announced we had surpassed the 700 member plateau. Amazing.

     http://newted.org/news/archive/#9185618

As great as adding 100 new members in six months sounds, I need to
mention that a significant number of those accounts are currently
inactive. In fact, there are still over 500 accounts that were originally
set up way back when, that have not been reactivated since the account
passwords were inadvertantly reset approximately a year and a half ago.

     http://newted.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000004.html

Thanks to a membership reactivation blitz earlier this year, I was
contacted by a dozen or so interested parties who had either forgot about
their account or stopped using it. That was a great start. However, I am
still on the prowl for anyone who once had a Newted Community account and
for some reason stopped using it. If you're one of those folks, or you
happen to know someone who fits that description, please contact me. I'd
love to reactivate a few more of those old accounts before I do a
thorough house cleaning.

Thanks to everyone for their support!

Grant

Grant Hutchinson Newted Community Handyman
grant_at_newted.dyndns.org newted.dyndns.org
newted_at_mac.com